mod apk of idle army base（MOD (Unlimited Money) v126.96.36.1994）
- Current Version:
- File size: 900M
2、CHAPTER 15Doodle Jump DC Super Heroes
3、NAVY PLANE SIMULATOR 3D Mod NAVY PLANE SIMULATOR 3D Mod APK 1.4 Features:Get a lot of money into the gameArmy Plane Simulator 3D is an awesome 3D Airplane Fight Simulator game. Start off with learning how take flight from the destroyer ship, go scout the islands around you to get your bearings. The enemy is all around you, you must complete missions to push their forces back, once you've destroyed your missions objective, return to the destroyer to refuel and get more missiles, collect money from completing missions to purchase new planes to assist your missions!You have an option to use the following planes to complete the mission listed below:Saab JAS 39 GripenMirage RafaleF16 Fighting FalconF22 RaptorFA 38 Lighting 3Mission 1: Fly towards the Big Red Dot.Mission 2: Destroy the Radio TowerMission 3: Destroy the Enemy StructureMission 4: Destroy the Enemy CompoundMission 5: Destroy the Enemy BunkersMission 6: Destroy the Hidden BaseMission 7: Destroy the Power PlantMission 8: Destroy the Landing StripMission 9: Destroy the FactoryMission 10:Destroy the Enemy DiggersMission 11:Destroy the Enemy BunkersMission 12:Destroy the Enemy BunkersMission 13:Destroy the Storage FacilityMission 14:Destroy the Enemy PlanesMission 15:Destroy the Power PlantMission 16:Destroy the Radio TowersMission 17:Destroy the Enemy Cranes and the Enemy RunwayMission 18:Destroy the Plane Site and the Enemy BunkerMission 19:Destroy the Training FacilityMission 20:Destroy the Enemy Bunkers
4、<p>Niantic has announced that they will be running tests that will eventually lead to a revamped method of earn PokeCoins. This would give people who can't get to their local Gyms at the moment a way to earn in-game currency from home.</p><p>The new system will give players a variety of daily activities to complete that will net them coins, none of which are particularly difficult. Some examples of what this might involve include:</p>Make an Excellent ThrowEvolve a PokémonMake a Great ThrowUse a Berry to help catch a PokémonTake a snapshot of your buddyCatch a PokémonPower up a PokémonMake a Nice ThrowTransfer a PokémonWin a raid<p>Alongside that, the number of PokeCoins players can earn in one day will be increased from 50 – 55, which isn't a huge increase but it all adds up over time. However, there's bad news for those who can still get to Gyms. Currently, players earn 6 coins per hour while their Pokemon remain there, this update will see that reduced to 2.</p><p>Niantic hasn't said how many coins can be earned for each of the activities listed just yet. However, if it's perfectly possible to earn 55 coins in a day this way, it might make Gyms less appealing as a method of earning coins even for those who can still get to them.</p><p>This new method of earning PokeCoins will be tested in Australia where Niantic will gather feedback and tweak things slightly based on what players experiences. Once they're happy with the setup they will roll this feature out to other countries.</p><p>Pokemon Go is available now over on the App Store and Google Play. It's a free-to-play game with in-app purchases.</p>Looking for some GO Battle League tips? We've got some that will help you get started
- mod apk of idle army base
- And often kissed, and often 'gan to tear;
- Updated 8th September, 10:17 AM: Boogie-woogie bopper, Disco Dave, is now out on iOS and Android.<p>Head over to Google Play or the App Store now to pick up your copy free-to-play.</p><p>Everyone's got disco fever this season and London-based Amused Sloth is bringing Disco Dave to iOS and Android this Thursday 8th September.</p><p>Some of you may notice already that the game is out in certain countries but we're talking about a global release. There are more than enough people out there who just want to get down on the dancefloor for a little voxel-graphic boogie.</p><p>You start off with Dave, our top-dressed, disco-loving, dance maniac, and try and get the highest score possible. To achieve this you've got to swipe across the screen and bounce Dave off of the coloured squares, avoiding the grey ones. You'll occasionally be thrown coins to collect in order to unlock new characters, but Disco Dave in itself is a 'pick up and play' game based off of who can get the highest score.</p><p>Disco Dave will be launching worldwide on September 8th on iOS - though it's currently soft launched in the UK, Netherlands, Singapore, and Romania - and on Android.</p>
- <p>If you're a fan of Geometry Dash, you might want to keep an eye on A Trail by Tryhard Entertainment.</p><p>!
- Customizable weapon system – build the wildest, modified guns you could ever imagine! Pistol, Shotgun, Sniper, and Assault Rifle! Make your arsenal as deadly as possible for the next bank robbery!
<p>Buddyman Run hit the mobile market in June, and offers a twist on the usual endless runner genre. You still have to dodge, duck and dive as you cover a course laden with dangerous obstacles. But in this case, you have an extra weapon up your sleeve. Literally. What you can’t jump over you can blast through, using a variety of weapons themed around your chosen Buddyman.</p><p>Following on from the Rio themed update earlier this year that dressed the Buddyman world up in carnival colours, this latest update is another vibrant celebration – this time of the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival.</p><p>The festival is a big deal in China, with people across the country celebrating harvest time with elaborate decorations, dragon dancing and eating plenty of mooncakes. Yum. So as you’re shooting and jumping your way around the Buddyman Run map, expect to see cute pandas, bamboo shoots and much more.</p><p>And since Chinese Teachers’ Day also takes place in September, the Buddyman Run team have thrown in a new character to choose – an old sensei. Wizened and wise, this master doesn’t need a gun to get through obstacles – he wields a hefty calligraphy brush instead.</p><p>The update also includes a new augmented reality skeet shooting game. You have to aim your camera to shoot clay pigeons, toy helicopters and explosive oil drums as they pop up around your environment. A word from a wise old sensei, though - you may want to play this at home if you’re worried about looking a little nutty in public.</p>Buddyman Run is available from the App Store and Google Play. It’s also been designed with iOS 10 in mind, so don’t worry about the upgrade spoiling the fun.
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.